Assault Claims

If someone has assaulted you we can help you to bring a claim for compensation for the injuries that you have suffered. You can either make a claim against the person who assaulted you – if you know who they are and can find them, or alternatively claim compensation from the Government.

Criminal Injury Claims Time Limits

You must bring the claim within 2 years of the date of the assault.

It is likely that we will need to get a medical report to show your injuries and any mental trauma, we are specialists in this field and can put the case together for you and submit the claim to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Agency and represent you at any hearing.

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Agency will pay for the injuries, and will also help with medical expenses and any loss of earnings as a result of the assault and injuries.

We offer No Win No Fee agreements for CICA claims so that you do not have to pay for our help during your claim.

We are happy to help you with this sort of case on a No-Win-No-Fee basis to pursue either your attacker or obtain compensation from the CICA.

If you wish to dicuss a clain with one of our experienced Solicitors then call us now on 0800 0463 272.