- Our Website and all of the material within it has been prepared with the aim of providing key information only, and does not constitute legal advice in relation to any particular situation. GMS Law Ltd would be happy to advise on any specific legal matter or problem.
- You may create a hypertext link to our Website, but we would ask that the link is directed to our homepage at http://www.gmslaw.co.uk
- You should note that the internet is not a secure medium, and any information sent through our Website or via email may be intercepted and may not arrive safely at its ultimate destination.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Website nor attempt to transmit to or via our Website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Material contained in our Website is © GMS Law Ltd 1999-2009 except where otherwise stated. You may download, view and print extracts from our Website for internal use within your organisation, but must not otherwise copy, reproduce or re-distribute the contents of these pages in whole or in part without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
- If accessing any part of our Website that requires you to enter a password you agree:
- to ensure that any details which you supply to us to register for such access are accurate and to let us know promptly if any of the details which you have supplied to us about you change;
- to keep any personal login name and any password provided by us to you confidential, and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of your password by any third party; and
- that we reserve the right to terminate your access to password protected areas of our Website should we consider that your use of our Website is detrimental to our Website or to other users.
- As solicitors we are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (formally known as The Law Society).No 466166 Where we advise on insurance for litigation we are regulated by the FSA for insurance mediation activities.